Group Project Guidelines ( PAYMENT WILL BE AMMENED AS NEEDED)
GROUP PROJECT GUIDELINES
A Real Life Look at Premises Liability Law
DUE DATE: THURSDAY, 25 NOVEMBER BY 3:00PM
See Week 13 for Turnitin submission links
The group project will send you out into Dubai (or wherever you want to go) to find and document potential premises liability issues in the community. Think of yourself as a Risk Management Consultant who has been asked to inspect the premises to find the potential hazards on the property where customers/clients/general public could be injured.
Examples: boxes stacked too high, sharp edges on counters, slippery floors, broken tiles, failure to block off dangerous areas, failure to put up warning signs, etc.
Be careful not to take photographs containing people, unless you get their permission. You may use your teammates as “actors” in your photos.
You may need to ask permission of the business manager before you start taking photos of potential hazards in their workplace.
These photographs are to be used for this project only. DO NOT post project photos on social media!
Group Project Guidelines:
1. You may work together in groups or as individuals. Groups are more for support and ideas than for submitting a combined project. Each student must choose their own photos and not duplicate those of their group members. Projects will be submitted separately by each student.
2. Research “premises liability” law so you understand what you are looking for (also review Power Point from class).
3. Go out into the world and photograph examples of potential liability issues (hazards) for business owners.
*If you are “sheltering in place”, you may use stock photos; however, the slide must indicate the source of the photo from.
4. Each student will prepare seven (7) Power Point slides:
Three (3) slides of potential indoor hazards
Three (3) slides of potential outdoor hazards
One (1) slide showing what property owner has done to warn public of potential hazard
No photos of road hazards.
No photos of hazards that could damage personal property. The hazards must be potentially dangerous to people.
The premises where you take the photos must belong to a private company, not the government.
The total presentation (all group members’ photo slides) must be of different locations and hazards. Do not do all missing tiles, broken windows, falling boxes, etc.
Although you may work in groups, each student will submit his/her own Power Point slides and research paper separately.
5. Each slide should use the following template:
The name of the individual student
Where the photo was taken
What the potential legal issue/hazard/risk is (how someone could be injured due to this hazard. Be specific)
Recommendations for how to immediately protect the public from the hazard, as well as recommendations (long term) for making the potential hazard safe/fixing the problem (repair, signs, removal, guards, etc). Get creative.
Estimate the cost of making the property safe. (time, money, manpower)
**See the Project Template on Moodle.
6. Each student must prepare a 750-word research paper (double-spaced, with 1″ margins) explaining (in your own words) premises liability law, property owners duty of care, what injured party must prove to win a premises liability case, any rules, any exceptions, the challenges to winning a lawsuit, what about signs, notice, “open and obvious” hazards, or an interesting case you read about, etc. You must include references at the end of your paper. References are not included in your 750-word count.
The final paragraph must explain what you individually learned from this project
This 750 word research paper is an individual assignment.
7. Each student (even is he/she is in a group) must submit the Power Point presentation via Turnitin
Twenty percent (20%) will be deducted for late projects and research papers.
Group Project Example/Template File
Group Project Guidelines ( PAYMENT WILL BE AMMENED AS NEEDED) GROUP PROJECT GUID
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Group Project Guidelines ( PAYMENT WILL BE AMMENED AS NEEDED)
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.
I got my order information wrong, can I change that?
Yes you can. Just reach out to our support team via email (email@example.com) or live chat here and they’ll help you change the instructions.
Can I place an order via email instead of going through the order page?
Yes you can. Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org, she’s in charge of our sales team. Alternatively, you can talk to our Live Chat team here and request to speak to Anna.