ASSIGNMENT # 3: Guidelines for the Ethical Issue Paper
Nurses frequently encounter legal and ethical dilemmas. Select a nursing ethical issue and research the issue. Try to obtain as many perspectives of the issue as you can.
Individually written—the paper is to be written by you alone. The paper should be your work alone. Citations must be formatted according to APA guidelines. Keep in mind only 20% of a paper can include citations. You must write 80% of the paper.
Due date: 11/29/21
Papers are to include APA style referencing, both in text and in the reference list.)
1. All papers should be written using full APA style – a title page, running head, abstract, correct heading style, in-text references, and a final reference list.
2. Papers are limited to a total of 8 pages, which includes the title page, abstract page, and full reference list.)
3. No less than 5 references are expected.
o All references must be from professional sources. The majority of all references must be primary source, research/data based, and original articles. Use of web page references is limited to one per assigned paper.
4. Use language that is appropriate for a scholarly critique, and organize your paragraphs to make your meaning clear. Use headings to demarcate major sections of your paper
Content of Paper
The introduction is used to establish the context of your review to the reader. To establish the context, it is important to do the following in this opening paragraph:
1. Define the ethical issue and provide any background information that helps your reader to understand the topic.
2. Explain your reason (perspective) for reviewing this issue and introduce the key features of the issue you selected.
This section includes the summary of the findings from articles reviewed regarding the ethical issue and significance to the nursing profession
1. For each perspective you identify, provide the rationale that one would use to support his/her position related to the ethical dilemma. (You may have two or more differing views; include all viewpoints.)
2. Examine and present the differences between the various views.
3. Based on your review and the literature, identify the position you would choose as the nurse then state your position and rationale with references to support your position.
In this paragraph, it is important to summarize the main findings from the articles that you reviewed and your position on the ethical issue
This is the last page of your review. It serves as a listing of all references that you mentioned in your paper. Please use APA style when completing this list.
ASSIGNMENT # 3: Guidelines for the Ethical Issue Paper Nurses frequently encou
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
ASSIGNMENT # 3: Guidelines for the Ethical Issue Paper
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.
I got my order information wrong, can I change that?
Yes you can. Just reach out to our support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat here and they’ll help you change the instructions.
Can I place an order via email instead of going through the order page?
Yes you can. Email Anna at email@example.com, she’s in charge of our sales team. Alternatively, you can talk to our Live Chat team here and request to speak to Anna.